We conduct monthly antique and collectible auctions and quarterly catalog auctions
(Usually held the third Wednesday of the month).
Top Dollars Realized!
- Selling via Live Auction, Simulcast Live and Online Auction, or Online
- Attracting serious buyers from all of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Regular attendance of 175-225 registered bidders and 250-300 auction viewers.
- Selling items across the United States via proxies and our award winning Internet Site.
Quick payouts - typically within the week, complete with an itemized list of your auction results is standard with
Bailey's Honor Auction Service.
What your items realize is no accident, it is the result of a skillful, marketing plan.
Don't be fooled - better prices are achieved by better marketing.
At Bailey's Honor your items
may be viewed by:
- Online visitors to our internet site. Your items will be listed on-line complete with digital pictures
if possible. Be sure to check out an auction preview while you're here!
- Targeted Marketing via collector groups, web sites, and Facebook.
- Readers of the Milwaukee Journal, the Auction Action News, the Collectors Journal, and the
Antique Trader. These publications provide multi-state to national advertising coverage.
- Mass mailings to several hundred of our regular auction attendees and high end bidders.
- Targeted mailings to our specialized collectors if your item(s) match their interest.
- Electronic mailings to participants on our internet based mailing lists.
We at Bailey's Honor believe strongly in the Auction Method of Marketing.
That a correctly marketed auction will bring the best possible return on the items being sold.
Our reputation is based on providing a fair and honest auction, which is in a large part what we
attribute our success in the industry to. Because of this our policy includes:
We strongly believe that this philosophy creates the best auction environment for both buyer
- No buy-backs
- No reserves (some exceptions
- No minimums
Delivery of Items
You have several options for delivering items for auction. We would recommend at least three weeks
lead time for advertising (digital pictures, newspapers, etc). Options include:
- Delivery to our warehouse prior to the auction
- Pre-Auction (before 9:00 am) to the Dousman Community Center. This option is reserved for established
customers, or by special arrangement.
- Complete pick up and packing services are available by Bailey's Honor for an additional charge.
Terms / Consignment Rates
All items are sold on a percentage consignment basis. For additional consignment information, including our
current consignment rate structure, simply send an email via this link - Request Consignment
Information (do not change the address or subject). You'll receive an automated reply from us shortly.
For more information give us a call at (262) 569-8687 or
drop us an email,
there is no obligation and our initial consultation is absolutely free.
Be careful of commission cutters!
Remember Top prices come from top professionals
Even if you do not choose Bailey's Honor to represent your items please
choose your auctioneer wisely. Please feel free to review and even print and
take with you our Guide to selecting an Auctioneer.
to our Typical No-Reserve Policy
Occasionally, at the
wish of the consignor we will sell an item with a reserve in place. These
are typically for very high end items. In the event that a consignor has
negotiated a reserve, that reserve shall constitute the opening bid. If
there is no opening bid equal to the reserve, the object will be withdrawn
from sale and the consignor will be liable for one-half the
applicable commission rate on the negotiated reserve amount.