Bailey's Honor Auction Service bases their appraisal process on the
standards of the Certified Appraisers
Guild of America (CAGA). Bailey's Honor personnel have attended professional training
in the area of appraisals, and have made a commitment to Professional Ethics and to the Uniform
Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices.
- Estate / Gift Appraisals
- Insurance Appraisals
- Charitable Donation Appraisals
- Bankruptcy Appraisals
- Appraisals for divorce,
If you have additional questions about our appraisal services, either
email us, or give us a call
at (262) 569-8687.
About your report - the result of a quality appraisal is the appraisal
report. Whether you choose Bailey's Honor or not, be sure your appraisal
- A complete and accurate description of the property
- Analysis of the factors affecting value
- A definition of value appropriate to the type of appraisal
- A value for the property appraised substantiated by the report
- The appraiser's qualification page
- The appraiser's signature
- The appraiser's statement that the appraiser does not have a financial
interest in the property
- You should confirm with the appraiser that the appraiser's report can
be defended in court if needed
All Materials within this site Copyright
2016 Bailey's Honor Auction
and Estate Services, LLC. Materials may not be reproduced without permission.
Information submitted to Baileys Honor from this site will be used only by Bailey's Honor Auction Service for the purpose specified.